Thursday, October 25, 2012

Turkey Parade

Happy Thursday!  Did you know that having a week off of school can be quite tiring?

Monday through yesterday we went camping; me, Carolyn, and Carolyn's childhood neighbors Christina and Ashley.  We had a tent and cots and cooked over an open fire and spent the mornings among deer and a herd of turkeys.  It was freezing.  We wandered up and down a stony creekbed and through poison oak-studded woods and along dry yellow fields.  It was a pretty good time.

Yesterday we cooked breakfast on the firepit, drove home, and about an hour later me and my family headed into LA.  At 8 we saw the Book of Mormon, which was pretty cute.  My favorite was Spooky Mormon Hell Dream.  A pretty weird day, yesterday.

Today I slept in and watched some Downton Abbey with Beth and then played some Borderlands 2 with Carolyn and Steven.

I'm so sleepy I think it's tea time.

-Steph

No comments: