Thursday, June 01, 2006

Not Interesting

I have nothing interesting to say.

Some would say I never have.

It's not my fault we have different interests; we are different people.

I'm going to write about whatever I feel like, and maybe for once not feel like I'm being judged for it.

This doesn't really have to live up to your expectations, or be interesting to you.

Because you're not a captive audience.

So if you don't feel like reading this, then do us both a favor and don't.

Since I think that the majority of this audience of mine has drifted away in disinterest by now, anyway.

I don't have to cater to you, invisible people.

I don't have to worry if my post is "good enough."

I've been doing this for about a week shy of a year straight, and I'd be lying if I told you I completely looked forward to it every week.

Shouldn't be a duty.

"Happy Thursday" has become a part of my life, and I suppose I asked it to become a part of yours, but it didn't seem to take.

So I wish you all a happy Thursday, because I don't let a Thursday go by without wishing it aloud to somebody.

Because that's just who I am.

-Steph

No comments: