Thursday, July 13, 2006

This Week's Episode Makes Me Want To Die In A Fire

Well, it was a really bad episode, but that's not what I said, it's a quote from the subbers.

So, The AX was ..a while ago? It was a lot of fun! I don't remember it very well, but I don't remember a lot of things. I guess I won't write a big report about it, 'cause, really, who's reading this who didn't go?

Ummmm, so, Lobsters. I talk to myself at work, starting today. So, I was talking to myself, and I said something about...something, I dunno, and then I surprised myself by ending it with "...lobster?" and then I giggled to myself. It made my day good.

Also, also, I like when you do a certain action, and give it a name, and then say its name as you do it. Like, "shoulder!!" just now in that dancing show.

But the lobsters are mine, and you will never get them. Except Carolyn might. But we wrestled for them, and I almost won. Little, little, plastic lobsters. We played with them for OVER AN HOUR. We really rock.

Also, at the park, we took over the playground and turned it into a ship, and Steven was the Borg, and I was the captain, and Carolyn was the first officer, and Jacqi was sorta the chief of security, and Marie was sorta the medic, and Jennifer was sorta the helmsman. But too bad we had to selfdestruct the ship at the end. ;_;

Ummm, I guess I'll have AX pictures up at ayan.zoto.com eventually, but right now that whole site doesn't seem to be working. Maybe later. Yeah. Or, I'll put them on Flickr or something. But I think of my Flickr as a place for good pics, not randomness. And I'm a little sad that I set my camera wrong, and most my pics are rather blue.

What else to say, what else. Well. If you want to know about anything else, you can just ask. Y'know?

Happy Thursday, after a lovely 9 hours of work.... ;_;

-Steph

No comments: