Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wow, is it Thursday Again?

Happy one, guys!

Like:

"Hey, it's Thursday!"
"Oh! Have a happy one!"

I've been writing this week, and you'd think that means I be eager to keep writing, and write pages and pages here. But it's not so. I've got something I need to finish, but I wanted to get this out of the way so I could focus on that, and not end up forgetting this. Got it? Hahah, Got it memorized? Never mind.

I'm not great at Empire Earth. But, I'm better than Jennifer and.......that other kid put together. It comes from my War/StarCraft upbringing. But I'm better at those. But, Empire Earth. Tis fun. Makes me want to play StarCraft. XD

Hahah, I'm so not focused on this. I was thinking about what happened this week that I could tell ya about, and then it made me think of some other things, so I went to check on them instead of writing. I'm going to go and check on them again, k?

Hmm, that was interesting. Then I'm checking my mail.

You know what's a fun song to have stuck in your head? One Winged Angel. "Sephiroth, Sephiroth, SephiSephiSephiroth!" Ok, that's not what they sing, but there's a part that when it gets stuck in my head, that's what I sing instead of the random Latin or whatever. Then there's "Springtime, for Hitler, and Germany!" from The Producers. Funny, funny movie.

Had sushi for the first time this week. Like, first time in my whole whole life. Real sushi, like, raw fish on top of rice, is just BLEEEEEEEHHHHHRG!! But the rolls (I had some California rolls and eel rolls) were just fine! Which is interesting, 'cause I count nori among my hated enemies, but in the rolls I couldn't even taste it. In recap, the new sushi play Yomama Sushi (snicker) is delightful if you don't get sushi, and Mama-ya is still great. Just out of an-man. ;_;

I've found that I really love an, the red bean stuff. Gimme a snack with an in it anyday! Like dorayaki, which is what's on that bunny's head if you've ever seen that pic of the bunny with a "pancake" on its head. FYI.

Work was ok today, besides the fact that I had to get up at 5. But it was only four hours, and my favorite checker was there, and all the customers weren't. We talked about the annoyance of invisible lemurs, and the problems with counterfeiting invisible money, and how sneaky the invisible dead are. I also swept up some blueberries with a squeegee. WOW, that's weird word to spell. I bet there's actually no spelling, and people just only say it.

Nya nya, is that enough? Yeah? Ok, OH and I beat Kingdom Hearts II, which was a beautiful game, and now I can write fanfiction and start over in Hard so I can get the secret ending which may or may not be worth playing through in Hard to get!!

Mmm, summer.

-Steph

No comments: