Thursday, December 28, 2006

So Sick, So Sad

Happy Thursday! Last one of 2006. So, to recap, here's a little look back on each blog-post this year:



Old Thursdays never die; they just get reconfigured. ("I got the black lung because of the Industrial Revolution!!"). Now you can make fresh bread in YOUR rice maker!! ...The only thing that comes to mind is lemmings. 3. I don't really have a third order of business, so I'll skip right to the poem. And I was all, "Is this joking me??" Which is fine by me, because all I got out of the class was that CatAyans are negative Ayans.

Now all I need are some cute Thursday shoes. We titrated. I brought my cute duck, the Sacred, the cactus carving, and a tin of mints. Because there is no fire, just somebody who needs to be killed by a ninja very soon. Hooray for mangy mangy mango! Then we tried to go to Arby's, but it was too dangerous. Water bottle at Ghiradelli Square: $2.50. I don't have to cater to you, invisible people. Oh, and I got hired by Vons, still waiting for the drug test to come back so I can come to work. Don't hit the Pixie Stix too hard, guys. I look forward to killing you soon! No Thanks.

oh my goodness you guys there's only 15 minutes left of thursday and I almost COMPLETELY forgot to write this so i'll do something quick and let you know how the ax went tomorrow ok? Ummmm, so, Lobsters. What a silly muffin he was. Hahah, Got it memorized? Every thing was so PINK in 93. But all the day before that, I got to wear my new Thursday shirt and tie, and I felt really snazzy. One day he was nyaoing around, and then, he nyaoed no more. Also, I almost put my hand in a spider later.

I will never again place your delicate fruits at the top with gentle care,
and I will never again ask if you want your watermelon in a bag.

ME: I stole it. And...put it into the sun. In search of the one chord which will make brown actually emit from the guitar. Still learning how to read, really. So, I have three minutes to write this before running off to screenwriting followed by Japanese followed by re-shoots for our movie followed by actually figuring out what I'm going to say in that presentation tomorrow followed by a few hours of editing the movie. Spent a class period behind a studio camera today--have I mentioned how much my major rocks?

Kinda like everytime I see Pellaffle, the alien donut penguin I drew. I'm hoping my self-dicipline will actually increase, so that next sememster I can devote myself to Homework!Fridays. Behold! The new face of Planism! I'm hungry, but this toothpick I'm chewing on doesn't really help much. But I think the pieces are falling into place--not just for this immediate weekend, but for all the work that stalked me in the night and just so suddenly pounced.

Hahahah, the keypads can shoot lazers, too. I've decided that I want to watch more shows with techno in the background. I ripped both the CR ad and the Daniel Craig article from PEOPLE and taped him to my wall (next to Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, and Matt Damon). We're going to Colorado to see my bro and his cute little family. Iron Chef makes me really hungry.


What a fun year this was.

Right now I'm in Colorado Springs, Colorado, as I've mentioned, typing away on Ainsley's cute little desktop. Grr, fullsized keyboard and mouse?! Gimme a laptop anyday.

It's crazy snowing. I got sick durning the night, so I stayed home and slept while everyone went out amongst the snow. Crazies. I took pictures of the snow (dude, this is the first time I've ever seen snow falling) but I'll have to wait till I get home to get them off the camera.

Still don't like planes, but it was only two hours so it wasn't *that* bad...

Well, guess I'll see you next year!

-Steph












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice recap enjoyed it. Thought that I’d just comment for the fun of it. Hopefully see yah in the 2007's. hmm just was asked why happy Thursday started such as "was it a happy Thursday because of mentoring" or was it just a random spur of the moment thing w/ no relation to interact?..... Well happy New Year and if there is a 2.007k then see yah.

Stephanie Anderson said...

You DID see me. Bohahahahahahahahaha.

No, no, definitely no relation to interact. I wasn't even in that. I had to be dragged along with bribes of JtHM.