Thursday, January 04, 2007

At The End of the Day, You're the One in the Driver's Seat

Happy Thursday! That title's just what the car commercial said, as I was thinking of what title to put. Yes, it's very deep.

Break ends so soon! Any day now I'm gonna find myself in ceramics. How weird is that gonna be. And then the next day it'll be summer, and I'll be half way done with college, dude.

Colorado was pretty awesome, as was Christmastime, which I forgot to mention, and the planes didn't kill me. Happy 2007, everyone! So far it looks pretty good.

Been spending the week with Carolyn watching anime and stuff. Finished off Serial Experiments: Lain, which was too weird even for us. And today we watched Loveless in its entirety, and we liked it more, but it still wasn't the greatest thing ever.

I'm supposed to mention the battle-race we had today. This morning (well, afternoonish, you know how mornings are) I went up to my mom's school to help her type up a database type thing, and that's where Carolyn picked me up from. We ended up back there later, and I took the stairs while Carolyn ran up through the bushes, and then we almost collided in front of the door in a big fiery explosion. It was quite thrilling. Also, I was holding a sandwich named Roxas. It would have been a better sandwich, if only the guy had taken "the works" to mean more than just "lettuce and tomatoes."

My nieces are so cute. You can see the pictures my sister-in-law takes of them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/curlytop/ . Along with all the other great shots she captures like pokemon.

There's some sort of terrifying musical happening in the other room.....and it sounds black and white. You know what I mean? Like how sound can be grainy? Or, pixelly, in regards to older video game music? And I think it must also be old, because people don't make musicals anymore.

The Promise. The Chinese movie, not the one that was on TV the other day. Well. It was alright. Nic Tse, who I've had a crush on for years, had a great character and played him amazingly, but wasn't in it enough. And the story didn't make, like, any sense. But if time ever goes backwards, and people rise from the dead, and snow falls in the spring, you just need to run away, really fast.

Actually, at any time during the day, I'm not in the Driver's Seat, because I'm not driving 'cause I'm away at school. Ew, driving.

-Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice seeing u guys at school. sorry about being home all lunch and making u play go moku with rocks.... is there ne way we can talk to each other using something like Aim maybe? Well see yah later "at the end of the night... u wake up for the morning... err I mean afternoon…ish?"

Stephanie Anderson said...

Yeah, it was fun~ Did whatsherface give you a tardy? She was giving us a funny look when the bell rang.

You were at home! That's why we couldn't find you, eh.

AIM is one I like the least...but I'm Aya kun Rose. Or something. MSN's is Godmadejellyfish@hotmail.com. Or YIM: kari_the_8th@yahoo.com.

See ya around!!