Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 Minutes

Happy Thursday! Okay so we're playing Beatles Rock Band and I only JUST NOW REMEMBERED MY THURSDAY OBLIGATION. So typing is fast and spelling is poor.

This week I sewed. Sewed curtains. So many curtains. At least two curtains. For the kitchen and my room. They are cute. Yes.

I also have three days off and Beth is visiting. Hooray, Beth. We went to Rocket Fizz and to where our band hangs out. And we bought like every record.

I got
Bob Dylan
CSN
ELP
Buddy Holly LIVES.

Beth got
Disraeli Gears
Lou Reed
Tommy - The Who

Come online and play rockband with us. We need a singer and/or another guitarist. It'll be great.

I also watched a bunch of Digimon with Sam, and that was the best ever. TY, the internet.

AND it was Carolyn's birthday a lil bit ago. We did Zombie tag. And then I had zombie apocalypse dreams. ty.

AND ALSO. Beth woke up with a weird finger, and SOMEHOW I had a dream at the same time where I had the same symptoms. Honest.

Helter Skelter.

Peace and love, peace and love.

-Steph

No comments: