Thursday, July 01, 2010

GOOD MORNING.

Happy Thursday! It's AX day!!!

It feels weird that it's already here, because my own costume was halfway done from Halloween, so I didn't have to rush about it. That, and everyone else is being something different, so I didn't end up helping with that. So I guess this strange lack of being stressed out is what's so startling.

That and our regular group is all off to college, and everyone's working, so there wasn't any "hang out at Carolyn's house and do AX stuff" either. Sadface. Because like last summer I was working like six hours a week. Those were the days.

I feel like I'm totally forgetting something. Probably, I'm not? Hopefully? Gotta go to the bank before I leave. Yes.

OH so, Colorado. Wait. Already recapped that. Sheesh. I can't remember nufink.

Well on Monday I took my folks to the airport, and ended up making an LA day of it with Beth and Megan. Porto's! A must, if you're hungry in Burbank (or Glendale!) I'm still eating the loaf of fancy egg bread I got.

And then we tried to go to the Getty, but it's closed on Monday! So we went to the Norton Simon museum in Pasadena instead. What a strange day. It was full of shouting and clapping and singing in the car on the freeway.

And then I went to work.

Also, I'd just like to say that yesterday was so totles cold and windy, alllll day. Until like 6:30 when I was getting ready for work, I noticed that it was sunny as heck. 12 hours later, it's still sunny. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

Well, I'm off. I'll put up pictures when we get back.

-Steph

No comments: