Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stickers

Happy Thursday! Guess who spent 10 hours out of the last 24 at work! It was epic.

I got back at 6:30 this morning, and I almost wrote this then. But my last guitar class was tonight and I didn't want to disappoint you all and not include one last update on how College Guitar and Thinks She Can Play.

Except I got called back in to work! So guitar class is behind me, and I'll never see Nine-Year-Old again. It's probably for the best. A clean break. He can't try to get me to find him on Facebook.

What else did I do this week. I can't think back past the stickers. (We put stickers on DVDs for 8 hours and then some) I even dreamed of stickering during my vampire-day sleep.

OH.

I've read Twilight and New Moon. Started New Moon some time on Sunday, and finished it in a marathon on Monday from when I woke up to 4 pm. It was a bizarre day which, much like today, started in the afternoon.

Got a little behind in the writings, but I wrote a Batman fic one day to make up for it. Beh, I still have another 1500 to go today. :<

Work, Twilight, writing. Um. That's about it.

-Steph

No comments: