Thursday, October 20, 2011

Typhlosion

Happy Thursday! I forgot that my keyboard's wireless, so I don't have to clear off my desk in order to use it!! Yaaaay.

Yesterday me and Beth explored downtown. I got this "pumpkin patch" soda from Rocket Fizz that tastes like Sunkist with some cinnamon Altoids thrown in. But we also got Jaffa Cakes from the British import store by the library, but the lady there is not too friendly. And I don't know what the consistency of Jaffa Cakes is supposed to be, but these were kinda crunchy.

We also went into that pawn shop by Rocket Fizz because it always has like banjos and mandolins in the window. But the window has all the cool stuff, and the rest is all, like, giant amps and surf equipment.

Um, and then Beth drove my car up to the cross and back, because I'm too afraids to drive up that road myself. It was foggy in the morning, but it had cleared up nice by then, so it was a pretty good view of everything. I was like that building is that and that over there is this. It was like Google Earth.

OH AND my sister just had a birthday! Now she supa old. Congrats!

Some bad movies I saw were Green Lantern and Perfect Score. I also watched Scott Pilgrim, for like the sixth time. It was very good.

I was about so say I've only had one day off since I last saw you, and that's why I don't have too many interesting stories, but that's not true. I had last Friday off, too, and me and Carolyn went to the Thai place by my work and had some good soup because I was still sick.

Speaking of, there's like a million Thai places in town. And I've only been to... four of them. There's also the new one downtown, and the Thai/Peru place and at least another on Main St. that we walked by. Yesterday I stir fried some spaghetti with some coconut milk/peanut butter for dinner just because of the over exposure.

Yep. Well that's about it! I'll see you again later.

-Steph

No comments: