Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy February

I mean, Happy Thursday! Hahah, silly me.

It's gotten cold! It rains! But, oddly, it's actually been warmer at night. I think because of the clouds. And I've been going to sleep early, since it's either that or read for homework XD

No, I've been good at doing homework and reading. Real good. Go me.

Hold on, going to dinner. Through the cold cold coldness.

.././...///./..././././//./.././//./././...........

Back! It wasn't bad. Some sort of fishstick masquerading as a taco, and some potato wedges what smelled like the fair, and some rice plus some orzo, and some potatoes of the mashed sort, and a bread and some canned peaches. Oh, and some mushrooms. Now am I stuffed.

New Office tonight! This week and next week's have already been filmed, but the week after that? While reading the script Jenna Fischer (Pam) apparently yelped in surprise! So I'm the most looking forward to that one. As well as tonight's. Where we hope to see Jim and Karen broken up. Yatta.

Prolly gonna head over to Megan's for poker and Office. Probably maybe Thursdays will be Poker Night from now on? We'll see how this one works out. Just went and asked the gang if Thursday was good for them, and it appears not to be, so maybe we'll have to keep looking to find something better. Wait, I didn't say that. I mean, I didn't mean that there was something better than Thursday. Just to clear that up. So I don't get quoted out of context.

I baked cupcakes this weekend. 'Cause I was watching the Daniel Craig movie Layer Cake, and I was all, yeah, cake sounds good. So it was fun because then I went out and bought cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, frosting, jimmies, cupcake wrappers and cupcake tins. And a case of Dr Pepper, but that wasn't necessary to the cupcakes. Strawberry type. They ended up very very good. Pillsbury type, frosting, too. It was great to have cupcakes, but also bad at the same time, 'cause there was nothing to do but to eat them. It was a love-hate relationship.

Hahah, guys, you have to see this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41887627/ A flash animation that's just the funniest thing you'll ever see. It has a hilarious Halloween ep and then a follow up to the actual first ep, too. Just brilliant. The animation and direction are awesome and unique, too. And it's all so very blue.

"Uh, did you know your head is on fire?"
"Excuse me?"
"I said your head. It's on fire."
"Ohhh, haha. I thought you said something racist."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat else. I've been reading too much for school. Came back from dinner the other day, had nothing to do, so I just sat there and did HOMEWORK. Uagh, it was bad. But yesterday I was tired and bored and didn't want to read, so I sorta cooked, and then read my sitcom writing book.

Oh, sitcom writing book! As soon as I've gleaned it for information, I'm going to develop my NinjaPirateCowboyinaVideoStore story into a pilot. And write a spec script for the Office. And who knows what else!! Oh, spec script, you say? I guess spec is short for speculation. It's a script you write for an existing show, and send it in as an example of what you can do. From Esselstrom I heard you write for a different show than you send it in to, but so far I haven't heard anything like that from this book (which is more recent in the business than Esselstrom is). I think it did say that you want to go somewhere new with it, introduce a new character that could become a regular, or push it towards a new direction. Stuff to show your creativity?

Hehe, one day I'll be a tv writer~

Ah! I gotta go get my laundry. Like 45 minutes ago. I'll see ya next week!!

-Steph

No comments: