Thursday, February 22, 2007

2/22

Happy Thursday!* President's Weekend was a lot of fun! I went back to V-town (as the homeslices call it) and saw all my peeps and whatnot.

Hung out with Carolyn a lot (too much, according to some ^_~) and met some new people who are going to the AX with us in the summer. Hooray AX! It's like the Christmas of the Summer. But anyway, four day weekends are even better than the three day weekends I already get. Because it makes the week three days long.

But I don't remember much about the weekend, it seems. XD We went out to eat at different places...and I know once we were at the mall......and we played some Starcraft/Empire Earth....watched a lot of tv. Like the Tick. And Mulan II. Quite excellent television. 0o Oh, and stuff about killer jellyfish and killer squids. Very educational. Oh, and how stuff is made, like knives and hypodermic needles. I miss tv. At my house it's always one show 24/7 as the different roommates work through the DVD set of whatever show. Right now it's season two of Grey's. And I'm surprised at how many of them I've seen. Like this one, where they set that lady's heart on fire.
Meredith: she was on fire.
someone: I've never seen anything like that
Meredith: she was on fire.
Christina: You've already said that.
Meredith: I know, but she was.

Don't forget to watch it tonight. Just to see her NOT die, 'cause she's the title character and this is happy America.

Hooray for the Office, too. And since I'm not watching it WHILST I write this, I suppose you'll have to live without my minute by minute reactions to it. Hahah, poor you guys.

Oh, but Lost, how about that? What questions were answered? We weren't quite sure. I still don't like Jack, and I didn't like his reaction to the tattoo girl....But I did love Sawyer's reactions to Carl. XD And this new lady? Totally freaks me out.

*Oh, so, today's been a good day, too. It's 2-Penny Thursday. Happy 2-Penny Thursday! Since it's the 22nd, it deserved to be something special. But I didn't know what until I found two pennies! And I've mentioned how hard it is to find change here. So I took it as a sign, and I hope you all had as much prosperity today as I did. And today is also good because I showed up to class (finding one of the pennies along the way) and found out that it was cancelled 'cause she wasn't there! So it was also a 2-Class Thursday, and overall good.

D'you you like the way the new blog looks like? I upgraded from old blogger to new blogger, which makes it more Googled and neat. Like, now you can subscribe to the feed, and also have the option to get these as emails (ironic, huh?). You can do one or both of these things with the tools on the right-hand column over there. Hooray, technology!

-Steph

No comments: