Thursday, February 15, 2007

That's What She Said

Happy Thursday!

Bah! That's not a "bah humbug" sort of bah, that's more like "Bob." It's my new between-moments sound.

I'm at home in V-town for the lovely holiday weekend! Hurrah! And a highly anticipated The Office is on in 20 minutes, although I got a message from the future (seriously, guys) which told me it was intensely hilarious. I have relatives what live in the future, see.

This week was pretty strange, for various reasons. But it was also shortish? Since I have absolutely no reason to wake up tomorrow morning. ^^

Got some writing done this week. Of the fun kind. Working on a short story that has chapter-type things, so that's pretty new. I'm struggling with the idea of plot, related events that form a continuous narrative.

Hahah, I got distracted talking to the folks, and now The Office is on!!!!!!
So I will be further distracted.

PAM! You are an IDIOT. Remember the words of Michael Scott, and DON'T BE ONE.

Oh dear. This ep is fun. But let's continue with Thursday.

Decorated some more pots in clay class. Next up is to make a bowl. I made an alright one yesterday, but I didn't wedge the clay right, so there were air bubbles in it that made a side collapse while I was still throwing it, and I was sad. But next time!

I get to eat a lot of Valentine's candy at my house. Mom gets lotsa presents from the innocent kiddies. Huzzah!

HAHAHAH the Mac commercial again! Yay. Now...to watch Scrubs or Grey's......I guess I go with Grey's. Gotta see that Meredith didn't die and all. Silly kid.

WELL. I suppose that's all. Well, how about that LOST? Yeah Desmond. Read, though, that it was an all-time low for a new episode of the show. All that hype last week didn't carry over, I guess...................Oh Meredith. Don't be an emo.

-Steph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAHH I think I might have missed the Office and Grey's anatomy both :( it might be on TiVo... hopefully. Well welcome back to Ventura and have a great weekend.

Stephanie Anderson said...

Oh noes!! I hope your TiVo came through for you~

Glad to be back. ^^ May your weekend be as long as mine!

Anonymous said...

"...and it wouldn't have been possible without PAPER. .. .. Unless you had a camera."

So do you think Dwight will get a chance to use his mop-stake next week? I mean, there's messing with somebody, then there's messing with a seriously deranged somebody who could *actually* kill you. Oh well.

-k

Stephanie Anderson said...

Oh, Michael Scott. He always ends up in these accidental touching moments.

Yeah, that was actually pretty scary XD.