Thursday, January 10, 2008

Academia Strikes Again

Happy Thursday! Thursdays are very long now. -_-

Where to start? Classes? New roommates? The fact that there are new episodes of tv on tonight? (so yes, this will be one of those awful distracted blogs. hooray)

I actually have one class left to taste. DID YOU KNOW that I have FOUR three hour classes?? And one of those meets twice a week. What was I thinking?? Oh well, it seems to be okay, I'll tell you why!

Monday is nothing. Weird. Tuesday is Motion Picture Production for three hours in the morning. We're gonna be making two five-minute movies, in groups of two. Like, Kelly's probably going to be writing and directing this first one, and I'll shoot and edit. Then we'll switch. Been learning all about production things that somehow I haven't learned yet. Like, about forms and stuff. XD But no, it's been really interesting.

Then there's Communication Theory, which for sure sounded so boring. But the prof is very hip for his age (although laptops and Wikipedia are still the devil), you should have seen him not only make an Avril Lavigne reference and then give the title of the song. Another highlight: the use of the phrase "dirt nap" in relation to old people. Oh, and Kelly's in that class, too, so it's like a crazy day.

Wednesday is probaby going to be my favorite day, 'cause I've got Story and Character for three hours and that's it. It's like the sitcom writing staff together again, but only the three of us and Jack. I'm really looking forward to what he's gonna be teaching us.

TODAY, though, I have the first two, and RIGHT AFTER Comm Theory is three hours with Hammy in American Film Musical. Saw Singin in the Rain today! (which is also what he showed on the first day of Film History) I wish I could dance. Shoot. So I'm betting this class'll be alright, too, just a couple of papers on the reading. So I guess I'll have to read. But, plus side: movies.

Tomorrow is Contemporary Art Trends right after chapel, but that's it. No idea at all what that'll be like. But guys, next semester I need to take 19 units and that's it. I only need three more classes to graduate, but I'll need some fluff to get those units. Graaahhrhrh.

Roommates! Jenn and Nikki! I'mma talk about them behind their backs. Haha. They're fun. Makes the apartment completely different, but it's fun. Like, we have a coffee table now. And a pretty tripped out gaming/audio/visual system. And it's like, clean in here. XD It's amazing. DUDE ther'es a Lost preview on.... .. ....Oh, whoa. Whoa.......crazy. Sawyer!! I miss you!!! HAHAH Jack's awful fake beard. Can not wait.

Grey's is back on but I thought it was over. And Jenn is back 'cause she thought it was over, too. XD Oh, my George. Oh, have I told you that I dig the Demps now? It's all Enchanted's fault. So now I watch Grey's again. Except it's really just today because this was the last ep they made before the strike closed everything down. 30 Rock was pretty trippy; loved the end. Can't wait for the strike to be over. They're slowly starting to make deals individually with production companies, and that feels to me like it's the beginning of the end.

Guys, so when TV comes back on, this day will be super long. XD

Okay, it's off to play video games! See you later!

No comments: