Thursday, August 21, 2008

End of the Summer, awww

Happy Thursday! I've been sitting here reading Heroes fic, and suddenly I was all, "whut it's Thursday, there is clearly something else I should be doing." So here I am!

I finished season two. It was only eleven episodes, due to the strike. Season three starts September 22, and I await the day. I've gotten one person to start in (and who is over halfway through first season by now) and two others to promise to start when the get the chance to borrow it. HAHA. My influence is boundless.

Been playing in Photoshop, making meaningless fanarts from Heroes screencaps. Photoshop is like a fun game, and even though I'm not very good at it, I enjoy it as much as, I don't know, watching tv or something, but it's creative so it's somewhat better. Like a fun game, as I said. I'm still glad I took that computer graphics class.

My Writing Episodic Drama class was canceled due to not-enough-peeps, and when I can register again I'm going to replace it with Sound Design. Sound design is also something I think of as a fun game, and I had a great time of it when editing Ink-Man last semester, putting in dog barks and freeway sounds and what have you.

Finally started really writing Ink-Man 2, haha. If you want to donate monies to the production, I will happily take them.

Got a fatty paycheck today, hurrah. Only have a few days left working at Blockbuster, but maybe I'll transfer over to Blockbuster Glendora. They had me at "free movies."

Gotta pack, moving in next week. Driving down Sunday, coming back and working, leaving for good next Thursday night. Gah. School starts the Wednesday after that. I only have the one class Mons and Weds, but Tues and Thurs are going to be killers.

Discovered a band called The Hoosiers, and they are very catchy. Check 'em out. If you want the Heroes tie-in, youtube "mylar killer" and watch that. It's terrific.

I know I spent an afternoon at Carolyn's place this week, but other than that I don't have any memory of what happened. I think that's what living forever would feel like. I hope I'm not offending anyone I spent time with in this period, but my head's kinda empty right now and it will probably stay that way until school starts again and time starts to matter again.

-Steph

No comments: