Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back at schooolll??!

Happy Thursday! I seem to recall a day when I quit Vons, and I wrote a lovely/scathing poem to it, and posted it on a Thursday. Why is it I stop working on Thursdays? Because Thursdays are MEANT FOR QUITTING. Not that I've quit Blockbuster.....I'm not sure what's going on there. XD But I'm at APU again! WOW.

All my friends are here and they're amazing and way fun and we're hanging out and we're so cool and now one of them is going to write a guest Thursday for you:

Well I'm here to tell everyone about Thursday. What you may not know is that out of all the days of the week, Thursday is usually the most timid. He's very cautious around busy things, (like cars or plaque) and he hates the color white. BUT: Now that we're all back at school, Thursday has decided to come out and play and we're going to have a dance-off like the world has never ever seen. Thursdays ahoy!

~Anonymous!

Aww, now I have to write again. I dunno whats to say. I drove on the freeway! My mom drove behind me, but still, I was technically alone. I didn't die!

I have to get up at like 6:30 to go to work training for the post office. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. That ought to be fun??

Sam is here, and Megan, and they're cool. Beth and Jenn and Nikki were here earlier, but they went away.

Ummmm yesterday? I hung out with Carolyn a little, and we bought new food for her new fish, which are GIANTS and scare the turtles, but they were dumb and didn't eat any of the food. Then we played some Geometry Wars. That's a fun and very pretty pretty game.

Erhererer I don't want to write this anymore! I want to hang out! I don't feel like much happened this week except for driving here and packing and working. So yeah! More news later, when classes start!

-Steph

No comments: