Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still watching Heroes

Happy Thursday! We're almost halfway through season one again, and it's been fun. It's actually been more boring than fun, because everyone who was already boring was extra boring. But it's nice to catch up on things, and see little things you didn't see the first time (there's an intense clock sound when you first see Sylar at the diner)(I guess that's hearing something). And I still love all the people I love, and I'm just so happy to be with them again.

I have very strong feelings about Sylar's fate, which I will keep to myself until it happens or I'm proved wrong. I also had a dream the other day in which a friend of mine and his friend were savin' all the kids from Sylar. In the other part of the episode, I hung out in an electrified 7-11 with Elle. It's nice to have the Heroes dreams again.

But honestly, it's been pretty tricky trying to find times in which to watch it. And all together, too. Like last night, I left for class at 4, went straight to Blockbuster from there, and got back at like midnight. And there wasn't parking so I had to go to the other parking lot and walk back. It was way fun.

Blockbuster though? WAY BORING. There was nobody there, and when I all the returns were done, I asked if she had anything special for me to do, and she was all "nah." So I literally just stood around for like five hours. Side note- Del Taco is open until 11, and it has a lovely drink called a "Vanilla Iced Coffee." Tell your friends.

I also bought some vegetables today, to stave off the scurvy.

WHAT ELSE FASCINATING HAS HAPPENED. There was one day in chapel where we had to sit up in the top top balcony, and I got a free sign language lesson from down below. (Oh, sorry, Sylar's killin people, so I'm distracted) There were two hearing impaired kids down there on the floor (I think one could hear at least a little) and they had another student signing translations to them. The one in pink's name was Emily, she said to the semi-hearing one. And the Student translator was way cute because during the singing, she'd start spelling something she didn't know, and the deaf kids were like, "no, it's actually this." So everyone was learning stuff.

Ink-Man 2 is comin' along, getting crew and finishing rewrites. It's pretty complicated and I don't think I've ever responded to so many emails in a single day. It's going to take up every free moment (except for when I'm watching Heroes and my other five free weekly rentals).

So as the weather turns, I find myself desperately wanting to visit a pumpkin patch and make maple cookies. I'm going to be Harry Potter for Halloween! And if we're having to shoot that day, I'll direct in costume. I mean, everyone else will be in costume, right?

I've just been told that I'm "like a cat with a ball of string." Discuss.

-Stephanie

PS I told Beth and Megan that since I didn't mention them in this, I wouldn't be able to tag them on Facebook. There ya go, guys.

No comments: