Thursday, November 13, 2008

Call Me Beep Me

Happy Thursday. (If you want to reach me - thanks Kim Possible). My computer died. Hello again, computer lab! What a good friend you are to me.

Guys. I just don't know what to do. Ink-Man has one scene/location left but no where to shoot, no one to act or crew. Any solution to this at this point is going to be like the worst student film you ever saw. But only for the stuff we have yet to shoot. The rest of it will be an average student film.

Had a draft of my critical paper on HEROES due Tuesday that I didn't know about. I wrote him the first page and a half a little while ago and turned that in.

Still haven't done my first project for Sound Design and I'm not sure if there's something I need to be turning in today. In ten minutes.

Had a first draft of my senior sem. paper due yesterday. Gonna try to do that Saturday.

Have a presentation on some movie I've never seen for that class due Monday. Have a presentation on BLADE RUNNER due for Sci-Fi on Tuesday or maybe Thursday. That's not my fave movie.

At least in acting the guy who was filling in (our prof is in a stage show and was away at rehearsal this week) said I'm very funny and would like to see me get into acting. With the exception of that I don't know how to act, I really appreciated his comments and might look into it (not in a life-changing, money-making way, just the opposite of avoiding it) in the future.

Had to work with Ben yesterday and he makes me grouchy when my friends come to visit.

Sam turned 21 and we all had a fun time at Red Robin on Monday. Kelly I think is 22 today. Happy Thursday birthdays, guys!

Apparently the burners on our stove were broken for a week but I wasn't even home to know about it.

Last weekend shooting went really well, got everything done that we needed to do, and in the time we'd had allotted. My thanks goes out to everyone who participated.

I always get this eye/head ache when this class starts, and it's three hours and I really don't want to go to it. I had packed a peanut butter sandwich and a bottle of water, but I guess I didn't bring them and that makes me emo. I think I probably won't go because I have nothing to contribute and nothing to learn. Even though I actually started on my project this week, I gave up my drive to the Ink-Man editors to get a start on that (because the assembly cut was due this week, and now it's next Monday) so I couldn't work on my Sound stuff.

Guys. I just don't know what to do.

Haps Thurs, though. :<

-Stephanie

No comments: