Thursday, September 10, 2009

The System is Down

Happy Thursday! The internet is broke and I'm using my sister's itty bitty laptop to steal a nearby internet that isn't really working either! So this will be quick.

I got a 10 gallon tank in which to house tropical fish. Did you know that you cannot put tropical fish with goldfish? I did not. Now I do.

Setting up the tank is like a fun chemistry game. I get to play with test tubes and pH strips and stuff. And you can only put in a few fish at a time, so I just got two - a red wag platy named Toronto and a sunburst wag platy called Holland. They're very pretty. Next week I will add neon tetras.

Um I'm so excited for television to start up again.

Beth came and visited yesterday or the day before. We drove around and looked at downtown and went on errands. School's back on for APU town, which is sad and cute. Good luck, everyone!

Tomorrow I'm waking up super early and driving away to my grandma's funeral. :< I'll see you all later.

-Steph

No comments: