Thursday, September 09, 2010

yawn

Happy Thursday! So the weather is back to cloudy foggy wintertime, but our few weeks of summer were good while they lasted. Now it's time for pumpkin flavored things and way too many desserts.

I melted some baking chocolate with a touch of milk, cinnamon, and maple extract and threw in some peanuts to make chocolate covered peanut things. Pretty good. Pretzels will be next.

Over Labor Day weekend we drove up to Monterey Bay for a memorial service. I share a great-grandparent with one of the original founders of Zynga, the company that provides you with all your great FarmVille invitations.

Listened to Bob Dylan's first album all the way up and back, wrote a song. Studied James Taylor's Sweet Baby James. Took some pictures. Developed my thoughts on songwriting and other things.

Today Steven came over and we jammed a bit. I learned a new song. Then we went and got ten tacos and watched How I Met Your Mother. It was a good day.

I'm sooooo sleepy because I left my music on all night so I kept waking up every fifteen minutes to hear some song I really liked. It was tiring.

Me and Carolyn and Steven started watching the Evil Dead series. Lolololololol.

Did I tell you Jacqi's back from Korea? She is. Hanging out with them all tomorrow. It'll be epic.

Now I sleep.

No comments: