Thursday, January 20, 2011

Short Week

Happy Thursday! It's a little chilly right now! I'm sad about that. But I guess it is the dead of winter.

Well the other day, Monday, it was super nice out, and we even went to the park and got smoothies and everything. It was a real California Dreamin' sort of day.

We also almost finished Gurren Lagann, three episodes left. It's... hm. I won't exactly be sad it's over.

Yesterday I made waffles for dinner, which were good after I used the newer baking powder. And it turns out you need to leave the waffles in there for a solid ten minutes before they're done. I also made a lovely salad, and I was going to have some of it today, but it was all gone! So sad.

Other than that, I think this week has been work and Minecraft. I'm building a castle! Working on the upper hall, which is made of glass and is practically floating over the rest of it. Then work will commence on the secret dungeon, ooooh.

OH OH AND. I also bought a ticket to see Linkin Park next monthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHO'S EXCITED I AM.

Yep, that's it.

-Steph

No comments: