Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fever

Happy Thursday! Or is it? I guess it's okay. No work, just sat around and was freezing all day, nice 65 degree day. Sick, you see. But no work tomorrow, either, so here's for three days off this week!

I felt it coming on last night, so today I slept until noon. Read some of Keith Richards' book, some of Stanley Booth's book on blues music. Watched a whole passel of Firefly in spectacular Blu-Ray. Just sat there and looked at nothing.

It was the best day ever.

I was planning on getting a haircut today, but hopefully tomorrow. I feel like the kid who has his birthday rained out.

Watched a bit of Who Wants to be a Millionaire today with my dad. It's way different these days. My dad, too, was home as an invalid. He sprained his knee yesterday! :< Poor pops. Sad sack house today, that's for sure.

Blegh I gotta go to sleep. I'm over.

Here's some Peggy Lee to brighten your day.

-Steph

No comments: