Thursday, February 10, 2011

Eerie

Happy Thursday! Are you enjoying Triple Play Thursday? I am.

Cold lately, no? I was rather enjoying our 70 degree winter. Honestly, I think the average temperature of this winter and fall has to be higher than that of last summer. Remember , remember, the fifth of November gunpowder, treason and plot and its days in the 90s? Everything's backwards.

Slowly but surely I'm converting my workplace into a Minecraft cult. Two down, another about to give in in a matter of days, and the last will have to follow.

:)

I made some ironing beads craft creepers, and a coal. Carolyn printed out some paper craft templates of cute cute creepers and diamond and stuff. She came over on Monday and worked on those, while I did crafts for my mom's play thing she just did at school. Carolyn also came over today, to "study" and do more crafting while I chopped up a bunch of lamb.

Irish stew! Lamb and Canadian bacon. Nice. Irish soda bread (which certainly didn't turn out the way it should have) and Champ, which is just mashed potatoes with other vegetables in it (green onion and cabbage today). Soup had a nice smell, I bet the flavor will really set up over night.

Aaand the other day me and Jacqi hung out at the mall! It was just meant to be because my mom was going to go there, to the Target, so I went along, and while we were there Jacqi called and was all "what are you doing? I'm going to Target." We ate at the China Palace or whatever it's called, and it reconfirmed my suspicions about why I never eat there.

What. I don't know what it means, but there's definitely a penny standing on its edge under my desk. ????

-Steph

No comments: