Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dusty

Happy Thursday! We had a terrible wind around town this week, which is my least favorite thing. Blows the door open at work and gets the counters all covered in dirt. But even just the sound of it, knowing that you can't go outside because the air is moving... makes me uneasy. But it did rain quite a bit, over a couple of nights. Ninja rain. It was nice today, but last I saw there was some weird high fog coming in.

So who's ready for summertime?!

You know me, I'm always ready for it. I was spoiled at school, inland north of LA, where summer started in February and went straight through to November. I feel like I've been waiting for summer since I graduated. :< Coasts.

I cleaned my room the other day! To the extent where you can see my whole floor, and you can even see that my desk is made of wood! 60% was papers to be thrown away, 5% to file, 10% clothes, um, 60, 65, 75... and 25% CDs and their cases. Not together, of course. But shoot if there weren't ten stacks of CDs satting around in here. Where did I get all of them? Well, a good half of them were burned, and half of those unlabeled.

If you noticed some videos go up on Facebook this week, that's where they came from.

The closet's next, but I've had enough dust for one week.

All my tv is over for the year. I'm rooting for Barney/Robin still, and how crazy would it be if Andy got to be manager?

The funniest part of the Office today was this ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HrQbjPjbBA

I found a $50 gift card while cleaning! What should I get?

-Steph

No comments: