Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whoops

Totally forgot to post this here. Well. Better late than never.





Happy Thursday! Blogger is down at the moment, so this'll go on Facebook first and then I'll get it on the blog whenever that becomes available.



So Torchwood. lol. Turns out it's really good! Not that those bad episodes weren't bad -- ohhhhh how they were bad -- but the few suddenly good episodes weren't a fluke. Just finished season 2 like half an hour ago. Preeetty epic.



This week I made curry for Mother's Day and carrot cake cupcakes for Jacqi's birthday.



I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow and start cleaning my room.



Disc one of Carnivàle arrived today, I'll be getting on that soon.



Oh and I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum. 100% on the Riddler's stuff. Watched quite a few of the 60s Batman while it was still in my system. Speaking of good shows -- there's one.



There's an internet cafe in town called GreenForest Cafe and Jacqi sorta works there now. She made me a Lich King's Revenge which was wonderful, and then I got my 8th Gym Badge in Pokemon. It was thematic. Oh, my point was, you should go there! Play computer games or whatever, have some frozen yogurt. It'll be grand.



I love me a good sci-fi character drama. When is somebody gonna buy me BSG?



-Steph

No comments: