Thursday, July 21, 2011

Geek

Happy Thursday! Do you know what kind of Thursday it is? It's a BLACKJACK THURSDAY. I don't think we've had one of those in years. And I wouldn't have noticed except for I was looking up movie times yesterday. What did you do to celebrate Thursday the 21st? I didn't do much, I only got dressed to walk to CVS, and then I put pajamas back on. =/

Since last week, I tracked down and subsequently watched Superman III, Superman IV, Superman Returns, and Superman: Brainiac Attacks!. From best to worst they were: Superman Returns, Superman IV, um, and the other two tie for worst ever.

I guess I'll have to go back to Salzer's and rent the Donner cut of II, though, and then I can tell you which one's my favorite. (But it's going to be I or II).

But then I also watched Megamind, which is about superheroes/villains, and then Dylan Dog and Scott Pilgrim, which are both comic book movies. (You may also notice the Brandon Routh theme in the last two as well) Well I guess I just like comic book movies.

But I still need to see Thor and the Green Lantern and Captain America's coming out tonight. Not enough time for all this. Too busy Minecrafting.

I mean working. Today is my only day off this week! $$

Been listening to a lot of John Williams and Mumford & Sons. Played some guitar today. I even tuned up the ol' bass and tried to remember what to do with it after that. I forgot there was a bass battle in Scott Pilgrim, and that was cool. I want to say "I forgot how much I love bass," but that's something that's impossible to forget so I'll skip it.

I guess Comic Con's going on right now. Maybe one day I'll make it down there. =/

Earlier this week it was very warm and sunny and almost very much like summer, but now it's gone all misty and gray again. I just...what is this I don't even

Well. I've rambled on enough. Not really feeling it today. Maybe something cool will happen this week.

-Steph

No comments: