Thursday, November 10, 2011

Raffle Thursday

Happy Thursday! Today me and Beth won the Rocket Fizz raffle! That is, we each got a ticket from when we were there last week, and one of them was a winning number. $10 to burn, and we spent it all on candy and pop. Pretty exciting, winning a raffle!

This week has gone a little like this: wake up, go to work, come home, watch a movie, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, come home, watch a movie, go to sleep, wake up, go to work....

We watched Superman I and II, Twilight New Moon, about 12 episodes of Chuck, and HSM 1 and 2 (we watched those last two just now). Waiting on the table to be watched are Eclipse, The Terminator, The Big Lebowski, Superman Returns, and Dylan Dog.

Kind of a good mix.

Today was a pretty good Thursday as it was a day off, and we won a raffle and got to watch some silly movies. I also made some matzo ball soup and some cranberry walnut white chocolate chip cookies. Beth made grilled cheese sandwiches. Today was good weather for it.

Been writing a tad, mostly on my lunches when there's nothing else to do. It's pretty lame stuff, but at least once it's written it's editable. You can't do much to it if it's only in your head. I just typed it up and it doubled my wordcount for the month, bringing us to... 1,271 words. Yaaaay. Hey, I wasn't working eight hour days last year, now was I.

Eek, I gotta go get some laundries started. Then probs a bit more writey write. Peace out, yous.

-Steph

No comments: