Thursday, January 19, 2012

Midwinter Thursday

Happy Thursday! It got cold again! Maybe gonna rain this weekend. So there's that.

What did I even do this week? Finished the first two series of Doctor Who and then took a Torchwood break to be chronological. Ummmm played Borderlands with Carolyn and an online friend. Worked. Jogged.

Today we all went to Thai food.

At work all week I got to spend some hours standing on the corner waving a sign. I listened to podcasts. Learned some words in Welsh.

I had a dream last week which I'm adapting into a short, a sort of a Doctor Who/O. Henry mashup because my M.O. is to absorb absorb absorb and then my output is a distillation of whatever went in. That's why I wrote so much fanfiction in my day. I couldn't not.

Wrote a Doctor Who fanfic. But that must have been last week, actually.

Accidentally playing CastleVille I'll try to stop I promise.

I don't know. It wasn't a bad week. Wish it was warmer. Doing a whole lot of nothing at work, which is mind-numbing and sort of carries over into real life. I'll try harder this week.

-Steph

No comments: