Thursday, March 08, 2012

Well now what

Happy Thursday! How are y'all? It's a little cold here tonight, but we just had some cheesey cheese cake that I made so it's all fine! (It was literally a cake made out of cheese and some gelatin. oreo crust!!!!!)

So Saturday is my birthday! Gonna make a cake because I dreamed about it!!! Never going to finish that cheesecake because of it though!! Too many sweets!! Too much sugar!!!! Beth also brought me home a coffee like half an hour ago!!!!!! We played word puzzles with my dad!!!!

So work only has two weeks left or so, which is ABOUT TIME. Gonna go do something else soon.

Oh geez, I'm sorry blog. You're like an elderly old pet that no one cares about any more. Dozing in the back yard under a hammock, every other day someone comes out and looks at you to see if you're still breathing.

You are. :<

-Steph

No comments: