Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yo!

Happy Thursday! What's been going on with you guys? I've been soo sleepy.

Yesterday we went to see Casablanca for its 70th anniversary showing at the theater! That's one of my favorites, but I was so sleepy it was hard to pay attention. I've seen it so many times, though, too. It was sort of like listing to that cd you've had for ten years, you sort of look up and it's been over for half an hour and you just heard it all without really listening.

Then we watched Margin Call and it was just as dull as it seemed it would be.

Saw Drive, which was a nice nap I had.

Saw What's Your Number, which was fairly shoddy.

Saw David Tennant and Catherine Tate in Much Ado About Nothing which was AMAAAAAAZING. Seriously. I've seen the Branagh movie a few times, and it's always good for a laugh. But this one was a stage recording from last fall, and it was all hip and modernish and just outstandingly hilarious. Tell your friends.

So watching that and then watching all these so-so movies just frustrates me. I'll say it, I have standards. Movies that appeal to the lowest common denominator need not apply.

In other news, just a couple days left of work! W00t!

-Steph

No comments: