Thursday, June 21, 2012

Visitor

Happy Thursday!  We have a visitor this week who is my niece Ainsley!  What a fun time we're going to have once I get out of school for the weekend! 

I don't know... what happened this week?  I feel like it's all gone by so quickly.  Last week I had off, right?  So probably what it is is I got back to class and then forgot about what it was like to do anything else.

School's good, though!  When I got there I was like "oh yeah I don't know any of this," but a few days later now I'm all supa pro at this section and feelin pretty good about it.  Reading the manual actually helps a lot, too.

Wow, what an update.  But I don't know what else to say and I should be getting to sleep, so catch ya later!

OH no, also, one night we made fish tacos, which were the best.  I'll make them for you.

-Steph

Oh yeah, and we rode bikes on a newish bike trail in Santa Paula on Father's Day, and went to the barn museum that was there and looked at all the old tractors.

No comments: