Thursday, July 12, 2012

sbyeay

Happy Thursday!  This morning we had a freak rain shower for like three minutes.  It was the best.

Guys how's school!  Mine's pretty good, I'm sort of winning it.  This week I became my class rep to the student body council!  Whatever that means, in practice.  Our old one graduated, so my professor said to me "we usually send someone who has good attendance and is on schedule with their program," meaning it had to be me.  lawl adult ed.

I took a test today, on networking two machines running Windows Server 2003.  This was "the hardest section" and it took me an hour and a half, and a third of that was just installing the OS.  Soooo simple.  Next up is Windows 7 to Windows 7, so I'm expecting to conquer that within the week.

After the test I spent the day listening to Linkin Park's library, in reverse album order.  They got sooo young sounding by the end!!  Minutes to Midnight is my least favorite still; on the other hand, A Thousand Suns was still so strong I couldn't concentrate on reading even slightly, I just had to listen to every song.  And I've been listening to that fool at least weekly for over a year now.  ugh it's so good.

I mean, I learned about network security...yep.

I'm looking forward to going to sleep on time today.  It's been too long.  Been taking hobo naps in my car all week. 

And Carolyn had a birthday this week, so congrats!  Now you're old, too.  :3

And that's about it.  School, naps, Sherlock, bitta League, Linkin Park.  Made soup today.  Yep.  Good week.

-Steph

oh haha I almost forgot:  "sbyeay" is when you expect your phone to autocorrect it to "anyway," but instead your phone decides that "sbyeay" is a perfectly valid word.  In other news, Samsung Galaxy S III or HTC One X?

No comments: