Thursday, July 05, 2012

Здравствуйте

Happy Thursday!

Back from AX.  It was good.  Didn't cosplay too much, which was alright because the amount of time and money that went into it wasn't exorbitant.  Carolyn was a little gimpy the whole time and I had a huge headache the first day or so, and the XGames had taken over the world so we had some other things to deal with as well.

We watched the AMVs and the Masquerade and episodes 1-4 of a ridiculous anime and scouted out food courts and stayed up late watching Adult Swim and played card games and walked and sat and came up with catch phrases like "cook the happy, starve the poor."  So when it comes to a mini-vacation with friends, it worked out pretty darn good.

And then me and Carolyn saw Abraham Lincoln, which was pretty shoddy.

And then my sister came over and we watched fireworks and they were huge and loud.  Then I got my whole family hooked on Sherlock BWAHAHAHA.

We made fish (and chickpea) tacos and potato salad and all that jazz.  Today Ainsley came over and we played murder. 

All this week I've been annoying heck out of everyone with this fake Russian accent I am using to type this.  It comes with personality and is funny person to be around.  I show you sometime.  Then I looked up Russian videos on youtube and will learn some words to make sound more official.  Is good time.

Pictures of AX on Facebook, if you're interested.

-Steph

No comments: