Thursday, July 19, 2012

Walking In The Rain

Happy Thursday!  Yesterday we went on a rain walk, which always reminds me of the song Endless Rain by X Japan, which goes like this: 
"I'm walking in the rain
行くあてもなく 傷ついた身体濡らし"
 What a classic.  Takes me back to my early days of music piracy, downloading gads of poorly labeled files off of WinMX.  Such treasures there were to be found!  That's how I built my collection of Final Fantasy techno remixes.  This was always my favorite.

So after the rain we had an amazing sunset.  And then this morning before 7 it seemed to be raining again.  I looked out and the sky was dark, dark rain clouds, and the earth was bright bright daytime.  Welcome to the hottest day of summer.  More plz.

Had an eye exam today, he said my prescription hadn't changed at all, so I get to keep these bad boys for another two years huzzah.  He also was pretty amazed at how healthy my eyes evidently are.  While I was out there I took a walk around the mall for health, because who doesn't love shopping while exercising?

Speaking of Youtube, I spent this week catching up with Marble Hornets, which is an alternate reality horror mystery "show" or "game" where some kids are filming/being chased down by this terrifying... thing.  It's so intense!  "Scary" movies or things aren't really scary to me, but I AM spectacularly jumpy, and this thing is like, a jump scare every three seconds.  Or in episodes where there isn't anything spooky, but you're just waiting, waiting, so you're just sitting there terrified for two minutes and all you saw was a guy rummaging around in the woods and/or an abandoned house.  Magnificent.

Other than that...sleep.  School.  Went to the zoo with Carolyn on Saturday.  Got my car fixed.

Yep.

-Steph

No comments: