Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fortnight

Happy Thursday!  My how it's gotten cold.  I remember last year we had a fairly hot Christmas, in true SoCal tradition.  This year it's quite chilly.  :<

So.  Of course the big news is that next year I start my new job!  It was literally two weeks to the day from the time I submitted my resume to the time I got my formal offer of employment letter.  How crazy is that??  The timing, and the process, and just plain everything about this situation seems to be divinely handled.  I don't talk about stuff like this much, but I do believe that there's a path laid out for me to follow, and everything that happened this last year--from the end of Blockbuster and so forth--was all leading up to put me in the right place and the right time.

So that's new!  Of course, The Man still has to sift through my history and make sure I'm not a foreign loyalist or something, but other than that I'm all set.  I even bought, like, a business-casual sweater.  It's a Christmas miracle.

How've your holiday season's been so far?  Festive?  Exciting?  Stressful?  You got this, bro. 

Oh man, I gotta get on my gifting situation.  Ugh.  TTYL.

-Steph

No comments: