Thursday, January 03, 2013

Hello You

Happy Thursday!  Look I'm on time again yaaay.

It might have something to do with me getting up before 7, but I'm soooo sleepy today.  Just flat out all day sleepy.  I even came home after my morning adventure and took an hour and a half nap.  All I've wanted to do since is sleep.  Buh.

How were holidays?  Christmas was quick and fun, I got a lot of useful things like a soldering station and work clothes.  Didn't finish enough of my game to have anyone try the pre-alpha, but it's still coming along. 

At New Year's, Sam came over and we all had a lil party.  Video games and spiked Dr Pepper oh yeah.  We had a lot of good drunken conversations about friendship and what Beth's Digidestined crest should be. 

Last year I tumblr'd a sort of list of new year goals, and looking at them now I see I accomplished none of them, but actually made a quite a bit of progress:  I chugged down a bunch of books before I started writing my game; I started sitting full-time, so I had some backward steps on my fitness status but there's still time; I did find a good job but had to wait til this year to start it lol; I didn't become a police volunteer but I will be a contractor for the Navy soon so I'm counting that; I didn't quite finish the first draft of my novel but I did get another 20k or so words closer.  Not actually a bad year, all considered.

I also watched the entirety of Doctor Who this year, including the classic stuff.  Oh man. 

Onwards and upwards, and all that.

-Steph

No comments: