Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy ThursgivingDay!

Because I know all of you are making sure to set aside time today to check this. So I took time out just for you!

Today I played my harmonica and helped cook and ate foods and baked a pie and now I'm watching Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue with the sound off.

And I'm at home!

It's colder here, and that's nice. But my sister is not here, stuck away at her farfar away school, and that's a little weird. But no complaints about how gross meat is. ;) My bed is great and humongous and close to the ground. My cactuses look like they could be doing better (except for Vicious, who's just fine, the jerk), and it's sad to not have Simba around. Oh, and I got a hair cut. Finally.

I am not thankful for Deal or No Deal Thanksgiving Update. I would much rather have the Office. Bah.

So now we're just sittin around, waiting for the pie to cool. Pumpkin. The only other sort of pie I've made besides apple. So, I'm branching out. What next!!? The possibilities are endless?!!!!

Started my screenplay last weekend, and I've about 10 good pages. It's a start. The play...well. Right now I really gotta worry more about the research paper that I should be...researching for. Eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Yeah, I don't really have anything else to say. Power Rangers is pretty fun with the sound off. Just now, they got keypads! And Ryan escaped to ancient Egypt and met a snake monster. XD Hahahah, the keypads can shoot lazers, too.

Happy Thursday!
-Steph

No comments: