Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Break!

Happy Thursday! I'm going home sometime tonight! And tomorrow!!!

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out.

Yay.

Also! My power cord spontaneously died the other day! So I'm stealing my roommate's, but that's not going to help this coming week...... It's a little troubling. Silly electronics.

I'm also pretty hungry. Awwww. Last solid food for a week!

But after spring break, there's only three weeks of school left. That makes me happy inside. Summer! Yay! For real this time.

I don't think I'll get to watch Raines today, and that makes me sad. I want to see if the third episode is better than the second, or as good as the first. Last week's wasn't so amazing. But not nearly as bad as Lost was yesterday. I mean, c'mon, people. That episode had no point, and the entire world would have been better off if they hadn't made it. It was weird, and pointless, and creepy! And there wasn't a need for any of it. 0o Like, at all. If it was a show that invested itself in vingettes rather than in arcs and plotlines, then it would have been bareable. But....it itsn't, and it wasn't.

When will the Office be new!

I like FFXII. I need to pack my PS2.

Yay, my dad is coming to get me.

Today, 1867 - U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward negotiated the purchase of Alaska for US$7.2 million from Russia.

Last Thursday is an important date in the Last Thursdayism movement, a parody of omphalism which claims that the Universe was created last Thursday.

Says Wikipedia.

I guess I'll stop now, since I really don't know what I'm doing.

-Steph

Oh, but oh yeah, pictures from when we went to California Adventure are on my Flickr, if you wanted to see them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<< Vignettes >>
<< Bearable >>

Unknown said...

you need to have a link to your flicker account.

Stephanie Anderson said...

I SO do. It's on the actual page, unders "Sponsors."