Thursday, April 05, 2007

Late on a Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I'm super tired! Yay~

So I got my wisdom teeth out last friday. That was thrilling. Had some fun adventures with vicodin, but now I'm on Advil. Gonna see the doctor again tomorrow! He has a great name: Hooman Zarrinkelk. Is that not amazing or what?

Oh, yeah, I'm on spring break, if I haven't mentioned that before. I always forget to mention important stuff like that. It's a fun week off, except for the whole surgery part. And not being able to eat most things, or anything quickly.

Today me and Carolyn had a sort of movie day, where we watched Curse of the Golden Flower and Subway. Wow. What a mix.

Golden Flower you may have heard of, it's a recentish Chinese movie with Chun Yow Fat and Gong Li. It is........bizarre. Confusing. Not a lot of plot. Some crazy family ....stuff. The palace is a crazy place to be in, anad it's all different colors. There's a lot of gold, too. It was pretty funny at times, but not because it wanted to be. XD

Subway, on the other hand, managed to make a bit more sense while being a lot more boring. We saw it last time we rented movies, with it's crazy 80s cover (and it's a tape XD!), and we finally got around to watching it......it's a French movie! Except since it was so old and on tape, it was dubbed. And I'd forgotten how dubbing is entirely weird when it's real people rather than anime. Sorta amazed that we got through the whole thing...but we're pretty resilient to not great movies.

And then we watched tv! But I don't remember it all anymore. There was Survivorman, but we didn't see if he made it off the island because we went and watched The Office and 30 Rock and Scrubs and Zim. In fact, I'm still watching Zim. But I'm really tired, so I probably won't be up so much later after it's over.

Hmmmmmmmmmmyes. Sleepy.

-Steph

No comments: