Thursday, August 30, 2007

What Time is It!

Summertime! (Happy Thursday). I mean, School time. Going back Sunday. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. !

I'm fairly certain that I didn't inform you of what classes I registered for. So now I guess it's time for me to tell you what classes I am taking imminently.

T/Th: I & II Samuel
T/Th: Sitcom Writing
T/Th: Writing for TV, Radio, & Film
M: Producing & Production Management
M/W: Intro to Computer Graphics

Yeah, lookit all that writing. Hurrah.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis week, I went on some adventures. Driving adventures. Alllllllllll the way around my valley with my dad: from Saticoy to Camarillo to Pt. Mugu to Port Hueneme to Oxnard and back to Ventura. I seen so many places I've never seen before! It was real exciting.

And then there was the time I picked up Steven at the library, then we went to L&L, then we went to Gamestop, then we went to his house.....then we went to my house, then we went to Gamestop, and then we went to his house......it almost went on forever. Thrilling.

Uh, what else. Been cleaning and packing. But that's not very interesting.

Um, well. Happy Thursday.

Oh, I remember being proud of my vast technological victories. First I found the secret code to make the DVD player region free. So now I can buy any sort of Japanese DVD I want. If I can find a place to buy them.

Aaaaaaaaaaand then I got 9 BILLION points on Pokemon Pinball. That game lasted over an hour and a half! It was really amazing. I'm just sad I didn't hold out just a little longer to get 10 billion. One day, one day.

There was something else, too, but I utterly forget.

I just saw an ad for the LA County Fair, and it reminds me that I want to go to that. Since it's in session while I actually live in LA County. I deserve to go to that, don't I? I just love fairs. No idea why, I just do. Yaay fairs.

I don't really know what's going on in this post anymore. It's late. Or whatever. More school-talk next week, no doubt.

-Steph

No comments: