Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Should Be Writing My Script

Happy Thursday! Here's a cute story courtesy of Megan:

"Making fudge in our family is a tradition. My mom used to make the fudge, and then I took over making it, and someday my children will take over and kill your children."

And an epilogue:

"There is no 'our' in sandwich."

Truer words were never spoken.

SO TODAY I TOOK MY LAST/ONLY FINAL. HAPPPy Thursday! It was World Lit, my only normal academic class. So lots of writing. It was.... eh. I tried for all the extra questions. XD It should be okay, but it'll definitely be the lowest grade outta the batch. But hey! A in Sitcom! Shocking. I see an A in art for sure (you should see my snazzy letterhead). Writing? If I get enough of my script done today/tomorrow morning....definitely at least an A-. I totally turned in everything in that class, man. Producing? Hm. That class was awful, and we're still not entirely done with the notebook.....but I guess mid B to low A. But we'll see.

So I'm trying to write this, but it's really hard because the TV is distracting me so bad. Right now it's Private Practice and it is SO BAD. SO BAD. SO BAD. And that's what's distracting me, because I have to stop every four seconds and complain. Chris Lowell is even in it but STILL I'll never be watching this again.

But speaking of Chris Lowell, Beth got me Veronica Mars season one for Christmas! GAH! So unexpected! (Chris isn't in season one, but that's okay) Man do I love that show. It's way better than this CRUD I'm watching now.

So Megan started really packing today, 'cause she's off to Oxford next semester. Whut! Dunno if we're getting a new roomie, but prolly. BUT I SHALL HAVE THE BOTTOM BUNK. I shall have it. It will be my precious. But it's going to be strange.

But I have fun CBA (rather, TFT?) friends for next semester, like I've got a class with Kelly and Aaron (and maybe Ashley? grrr), and another with I think Yuko and maybe Aaron again? And that second one is with Jack! Who is not a classmate at all, but a darn good sitcomy prof, and I think I'll really enjoy this class. But I'm getting ahead of myself! Up next is Christmas Break!

I'm gonna hang out with Carolyn and probably Steven, and Jennifer, and I think Jacqi! And I'm pretty sure my sister! And I won't go to class! But I'll probably work on my movie because I like it and I hope I finish it!

Gah, I dunno what I'm saying anymore. I just can't wait for Private Practice to be over, 'cause it just kept getting worse and worse and worse. Yeah. Now it's over. Good. Good riddance.

I guess I'll sign off, too. And I will see some of you soon! Merry Christmas!

-Steph

No comments: