Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daniel's House

Happy Thursday! I was instructed to make this post today all about Daniel's house, but I'll confine it to about a paragraph.

Daniel's house is a green-grayish color. Daniel's house has a lot of plants. Daniel's house has a party in it. Daniel's house has a lot of high school kids in it. Daniel's house has three cats. Daniel's house has several video game systems. Daniel's house has an upstairs full of drums. Daniel's house has a table covered in snacks, which include, but are not limited to radishes, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, and carrots. Daniel's house is very very far away.

I don't remember much about this week. I guess I spent a lot of it at home doing nothing. I really really should be writing this story I'm calling "Project North," because it leads into so many things, but I get hung up on wanting to write the later parts, and that just won't do. So I haven't been writing, but I've been thinking, which is like writing, only it happens first and no one believes that I've been doing it.

I guess I spent some time at Carolyn's house, too..... one day there was a party, I remember. Played a lot of Rock Band. Got 100% on one song on Expert bass. Sang a bit...the next day, I think. Played Guitar Hero at home, but I like Rock Band better just because playing bass is way easier than guitar. Less quick riffs and chords, which are the two things I will never be able to conquer. And, of course, you get to play Rock Band with friends and be cool. Guitar Hero is much lonelier.

I feel like I've been doing a lot more driving than normal, too. But I don't know to where. The other day I woke up early and went to the Blockbuster to get the paperwork done, but the computer wouldn't let him hire me yet, so I have to go in tomorrow. But I drove straight to the park from there, and took a walk. The weather's been real nice lately. I haven't been doing nearly enough walking as I would like.

Maybe Jacqi will go on walks with me. She and Greg are in town for the week, so we're gonna party it up. Maybe see Speedracer if it's at the cheap theater. OH GAIZ my favorite part of the week was the new Hulk trailer with Tony in it. I mean, of course I knew Tony was in it, but actually seeing him again just makes me so giddy.

Speaking of Iron Man, while I was helping my mom plug in her new speakers for her computer at school, the daycare lady started talking about her son (who's like a strange clone of me with all my interests) and he was a PA on Iron Man. I WANT TO PA ON IRON MAN. So I will befriend this person and make him bring me to the set and I will succeed at life.

The other high points of the week are Michael Jackson's Thriller, the song Still Alive from the game Portal, and Coldplay's Viva La Vida. Can't get enough of them. I recommend them to you all.

-Stephanie

No comments: