Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Captain Anderson to you

Happy Thursday! I also recorded a video blog to share, but it seems our connection won't let it upload for some reason. I'll maybe try again later. But it won't be Thursday special anymore. =[

Today was a special day because I woke up at 9 of my own free will and got ready for work...and went to Carolyn's house. We fit in the last two episodes of DUE SOUTH season 3 before I had to leave for work and she had to go to school. Kinda like last Thursday. So this season finale was a 2-parter, written by the Mountie, Paul Gross (not show creator Paul Haggis, who is, incidentally, a member of the writing team responsible for the Daniel Craig style Bond movies), and it was twice as dramatic as usual, and also twice as ridiculous. Next up, season 4.

Yesterday I had my first 8-hour shift at the store, due to everyone else being employed for inventory that night. Waaaaa, it was a long day.

Me and Carolyn had to hash out what else we did this week because we both have the memory capacity of the senile. It turns out that on Friday or Saturday I visited and we may or may not have played Starcraft. But for sure on Saturday we watched the second half of DUE SOUTH up till what we watched today, also went duck shopping, and watched some animated Hulk movies, where he "fought" Thor and/or Wolverine. Hulk vs. Thor wasn't bad at all, but vs. Wolverine was probably worse than event the Avengers movies.

I don't believe I did anything else super exciting this week. But my flowers that I planted have sprouted, and they're doing very well. It's like Harvest Moon but real. There was also an awful awful wind the last two days or so, which made me antsy and nervous and grouchy and bored and agitated. I couldn't go outside. Maybe I have a wind phobia. So I was watching all the anime I have to catch up on, but I'd sit there for three minutes before starting to skip through it to get done faster....but then I'd be done with nothing else to do and nothing would keep my attention for long enough for me to not be bored. It was bad. And then yesterday at work the doors were just continuously open thanks to the wind, and everything inside got super dusty and it was really cold.

:<

I can has summer nao?

Beth is coming to visit tomorrow! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE MALL, TODAY!

Okay, I wrote all that a long time ago, waiting for the video to upload. Since then, I caught up on two episodes of the OFFICE I somehow missed, and watched the new one and 30 ROCK. This whole Michael Scott Paper Company thing I'm liking a lot. Way to shake things up. Shaking things up like video blogs, but I guess Thursday does not want to be shook just yet.

See y'all later!

-Steph

No comments: