Thursday, July 09, 2009

Funtimes + Coldtimes + Angrytimes

Happy Thursday! And a shout out to my lucky friends Carolyn and Brianna, who had Thursday Birthdays today! 00t! Hooray for you guys!

So the AX was a week ago! It was great, but so short. :<

HERE I'm really angry because when I added that stupid picture in at the bottom of the post, a bunch of my post got deleted, like my reflections on the AX. So now you don't get any of my insights on how fun it was, or how we didn't get tired like normal, or how we went to events instead of hanging out in the hotel or how I was in the same room with my favorite power ranger. UNHAPPY.

my new Facebook album I just spent the last hour arranging. Did you know you can put 200 pictures in an album now?! Unbelievable! So I splurged and added some blurry ones and some not-so-pertinent ones. Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2087328&id=56903048&l=0e113d217e

I lost two pounds at the AX. I wish regular life consisted of strolling around all day. I don't do nearly enough random strolling.

And on Tuesday I lost three pounds! I caught a cold, perhaps from the multitude of parks me and Carolyn visited on Monday. I'm mostly better now, but for the draining of excess head fluids. :<

AND also here it took out everything about what we did today for Carolyn's birthday, like make sandwiches at the park and switching parks and looking at the dog park and playing Wii Mario Kart which is hard. And my thoughts on all the movies we watched this week, which were generally mediocre. UPSET!!

I cheat!" or "Waluigi lose!!"

Then we watched I AM LEGEND. It was a nice movie, as movies go, but I wasn't invested. Liked the dog. Then we watched an ep of DUE SOUTH, remember that one? Only six left, oh no!! That particular episode was not one of the best.

BUT I heard that Katee Sackhoff and Callum Keith Rennie are gonna be on 24!! I believe Katee already is/was? That's Starbuck and Leoben, fyi. Together at last, lol.

Also in that episode of DUE SOUTH, Michael Hogan aka Colonel Saul Tigh was a creepo country music manager. I would have loved to see Rennie and Hogan's first meeting on the BSG set and being all "ohhhh I remember you, lol."

And then I came home and I should really go to sleep so I don't die at work tomorrow. That would not be the best for anybody. and I'm the best at what I do.

-Steph

PS
Here's my chair:
Hope it was worth it.

No comments: