Thursday, December 31, 2009

2k10

Happy Thursday! It's the last Thursday of the year AND of the decade! Isn't that pretty cool. Without Thursday, this year would just go on forever. And who wants that?

I'm glad to report that Beatlemania is still in full effect. To the extent that yes, my poster did arrive yesterday! I would like to take a poll: who is your favorite Beatle?

Lol Firefox. "Beatlemania" is surely a word while its root, "Beatle" has that dreaded red underbar of misspelling. Incidentally, so does "underbar," but I never expected that one to pass.

Today at work was insane! I was at the register, with a line all the way back to the first row of shelves, for a full two hours straight. It's probably the busiest that store has ever been in its life. ('e's juss a liddle guy) I also had a creepy old man ask me out! Not a fan of that.

So 2009 was cool. I did a lot of nothing, and so many movies, and plenty of video games and I wrote a novel I got a fish tank and I lost 10 pounds and had to start paying health insurance and loans. :<

2010: What will you be? Not only a new year, but a new decade, full of unfulfilled promises. Haha, I mean, wondrous possibilities. What will the fads be? How will people dress, and what music will they listen to? How will people look back on it and what will they laugh at? No one knows yet!! Isn't that exciting.

Another poll: What was your favorite decade? Mine's the 40s.

This year I hope to move to LA and write a movie or two and see what the real world is like. I also want to beat all the Final Fantasies I've started. That would be nice.

Hokay, so I have dance parties to attend to, so I'll be off. I hope you all have a great night and a shiny new year!! Here goes nothin'.

-Steph

No comments: