Thursday, December 16, 2010

Forever Rain

Happy Thursday! I hope you enjoyed our sunny summer days, because my phone says it's going to be solid rain for the next however many days my phone can see at one time.

Today was my day off, but luckily I got called in to work, lol. But it's cool. Need to start recuperating from this Christmas season. But there's no last-minute shoppings for me! I'm all wrapped and ready to go!

The other day I read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Eclipse I don't really remember (sort of like the movie), but I do remember liking it quite a bit. I think what really won me over was Edward backed off a lot and stopped making ludicrous demands every other page.

But Breaking Dawn. What WAS that?? Those are gonna be two really boring movies. And a lot of it was really...off putting, to me. In content and style. The second half struck me as particularly rushed, like not too much thought was put into allll those thousands of words. No one's personality shown out, even people I had previous liked. It seemed too distant. And then it just ended, but by that time I was really like "good riddance."

Oh well, what did I expect?

Let's turn to other media.

This has been, hands down, the song of the week. Watch it. Rolling Stones' You Got the Silver, with Jagger singing. That sliiiiide guitar work....! I could listen to it forever, and practically have.


And as long as we're throwing pictures around...



The one on the left was this evening, the second one was actually last Friday. Them's from my phone! So handy, that.

Catch ya laters!

-Steph

No comments: