Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Krimble

Happy Thursday! Today was rather epic, since I went to work in the morning and then went straight there to LAX...and back. Gotta rent movies, you know!

So that means my sister is home for the holidays, right now she's trying to dig up a fun game from the closet to dissuade us from the puzzle we just started. Because last fall she promised she'd do this puzzle with me at Christmas...last Christmas. I'm just taking her up on it.

Did you hear about our epic rains? It rained for what, five days? My car has smelled like mold since the first signs of mist. :< Mudslides down south. LA got its annual amount of rainfall in one month, that sort of epic. Everything's green now, it looks like Washington.

Yesterday in the library parking lot, I found a quarter right outside the car. And the little library bookstore was open, so I bought a Batman novel for 25 cents. Thanks, the library!

There was something else this week that was particularly blog-worthy, but I don't remember. It rained. Played PokePark with Carolyn.

We watched Salt and Easy A. Salt was strikingly average, and Easy A had some spectacular laughs. The latter was also shot nearby in Ojai, so it was cool to see a lot of familiar places.

Haha, I hear the sounds of Trivial Pursuit coming from downstairs. I think I will return to my puzzle. Have a happy times Christmas and I hope everyone you know is safe and well!

-Steph

No comments: