Thursday, June 23, 2011

Triple Play Thursday

Happy Thursday! 100.3 The Sound (of southern california) plays three songs in a row by the same band. One up on 2-for Tuesday that KLOS and KTYDE have. So on the way to work we had a Stones set, and another one for my lunch! Good timing. And on the way home it was Cream, The Turtles, and the Beatles in that order. 10 at 10, by that time, ten songs from the same year. 1967 today.

But the rest of the day I was either clothes shopping or at work :< Happy Thursday.

But my sister's in town for the week! When she descends, we shop. I mean, I love it when she's here.

An anecdote:
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
She has put something in her hair to bring out the blonde (which is already is). I said to her, "Your hair is so golden," and "Like a princess!"

I once wrote a story about a princess as tall as she was kind, just fyi. For true.

But speaking of princesses, I started reading Game of Thrones. I'm trying to "read my eyes out" like Anne McCaffrey allegedly did. I was disinclined to like it based on the writing style in the prologue, but now I'm like a quarter of the way through with no intention of stopping.

My next day off is the Anime Expo. Counting down the days.

Ok. I'mma go sleep or read or both at once!

-Steph

No comments: