Thursday, April 05, 2012

Computerless

Happy Thursday! This one will be quick because I'm battling raging infection in an open wound (!!) and it's just the very slightest bit uncomfortable to type.

This week I did important things like file for unemployment and also an amended tax return. The good news on the latter is, $$$! The bad news is, when I add a 3 and a 6, I'm apparently unfazed when I see the result is 7.

Speaking of par for the course, in Vegas somewhere there's a precious little indoor minigolf course. Themed like KISS. Everything glows in the dark! I made at least two holes-in-one, but lost by missing the last ramp (which was Gene Simmons' face belching smoke) all but entirely.

Speaking of Vegas, they have the best Chinatown. It's like, the variety of a huge city in the space of a small town. In the middle of a desert, to boot. Pretty much my style.

Oh and then I got back and my computer had died. On the upside, it being dead gave me the chance to discover that poor math skills situation. It also gave me the opportunity to break open my fix computers! workbook and teach me how to test a power supply. So that's alright, I guess. I'm using my mom's right now. Say hello, Mom!

OK then. More fun, more snacks. Another day.

-Steph

No comments: