Thursday, April 26, 2012

Booky

Happy Thursday!  How about this cray cray weather we've been having?  It was summer hot last week, and then it got real foggy, and then there were thunderstorms!!  And today we almost had a bit of each.  No thunder, but you never know what's coming next.

In my estimation, I'll be finishing this first segment of my schooling at least a week ahead of time.  And that's not staying late or anything.  Just reading and reading and reading.  One chapter left in the first book.

Um yeah!  So that's doing great.  People are starting to have names, and I've passed two tests.  I know all about taking notes.  I'll keep you updated.

Started the next season of Doctor Who!  Matt Smith!  I was on edge about starting a new Doctor, but I'll be happy to spoil you that I think he's just fine.  Charming and manic and ridiculous, but most of all he suits the new direction.  Tweedy bow-tiey fun.

On the other hand, we all went and saw Cabin in the Woods last week, and that was not as dreamy as I might have hoped.  Opinions do differ, though, so don't let me keep you from seeing it.  I just didn't see the point.

Now I'm playing LoL with Carolyn and Steven, and that's my week in a nutshell.

-Steph

No comments: